Thursday, July 28, 2022

Songs of Rajanikanta Sen- 1 (Introduction)

 

It was the birthday of the great poet writer Rajanikanta Sen only two days back (26th July), so today I am starting a series on some of my favourite songs by the famous poet. The sincerity of his words as well as the devotional element infused in his creation, the way he expresses his complete surrender to the Almighty- all keep inspiring me in everyday life. He is also known as Kantokobi. He has faced many challenges in his life but his faith in God remained unshaken. Even when he was terminally ill, he never forgot to thank God for his grace. This approach evokes so much respect in our heart for the great poet 🙏.

My introduction with Rajanikanta's songs took place in my childhood through cassettes of various artists. Krishna Chatterjee has been my all time favourite artist as I feel she has experienced the Divine Grace which is evident in all her songs.

From tomorrow onwards I will be taking one song per day to share with you :)

 Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment